It is essential to have balance in the hormonal system to achieve good health and well being. Because of the toxins in our environment, foods, and cosmetics, hormonal imbalance is rampant. Many symptoms such as anxiety, weight gain, swelling, depression, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, joint pain, and skin disorders are caused by hormonal imbalances. Learn the most effective, natural ways to balance hormones and regain optimal health.
- Why blood hormonal tests are usually wrong
- The danger of using hormonal creams to balance hormones
- What vitamin and mineral supplements support the best hormonal balance
- How insulin resistance affects overall endocrine balance
- Learn about hair analysis and saliva testing as a more effective method to uncover hormonal imbalances
- Cortisol, DHEA, and the Pregnenalone steal
- Explains yeast overgrowth, improper digestion, and dybiosis as an underlying problem in hormonal balance.